1. There are plenty of shimmery highlighters out there, but this one is natural, and gives a dewy shimmer for a subtle glow for all skin tones- plus, the argan oil helps to keep skin moisturized while we glow. It’s a definite go-to for summer. (Josie Maran Illuminizer)
2. Keep your skin soft, hydrated, and protected with this MyChelle skin-loving, chemical-free, SPF. It also has a hint of natural coconut for some extra love. (MyChelle-SPF Sun Shield)
3. My absolute favorite BB cream- it protects against UVA/UVB rays with natural SPF 30, helps with anti-aging, gives your skin moisture, all while creating a lovely glow. Definitely a ‘foundation’ with the punch of a skin treatment. Love, love, love. (Tarte BB Cream)
4. Give your skin some silky ‘after-sun’ love with Savannah Bee Company’s Royal-Jelly Body Butter. Packed with goodies your skin needs after being out in the sun all day- like vitamins, lipids, and amino acids- it’s ‘naturally’ a must. The scent is amazing as well, with some ‘southern inspired’ goodness, pecan butter and blackberry. Yum. (Savannah Bee Body Butter)
5. Again, Josie Maran is a wonder and I’m a devout new fan. Her new Coconut Water Cheek Gelee’s are like summertime packed into tiny packages. If you have sensitive skin, like this girl, it is literally a blush from heaven- not to mention it also makes for a beautiful lip color. I’m a fan of ‘Poppy Paradise’, but I literally stood in Sephora forever trying to decide the best color. Amazing. xoxo. (Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelee)
5. Of course, a new favorite for beach days are all things ‘Daisy-inspired’ (courtesy of my obsession with The Great Gatsby). For extra sun protection I thought this lovely, Daisy-channeling, peach-hued J.Crew hat what would look lovely while catching up on some reading. (J.Crew summer hat)
xoxo. Glow-on loves.