I’m in love with finding cool reads, especially ones that plenty of us (20somethings) can relate to- like this and this-awesome articles. I’m pretty much addicted.
With all the rain and dreariness, somehow I have found myself looking through fall-ish inspired looks, in a few months everything about her/outfit aura will need to be in my life.
‘Mapple Bacon Cookies.’ while flipping through the always amazing Garden &Gun. p.s…they’re maple-baked apples with sort-of-bacon. Heavenly. vegan & gluten free made with this wonderfulness. Recipe soon? Yes.
‘Chic’ Flicks (yes. I did spell it that way to be awesome.): A new go-to amongst ‘The Notebook’, ‘P.S. I Love You’, and ‘When Harry Met Sally’- for rainy days in, of course.
Best pink for summer: ‘Pin Up Pink’ Pop Beauty. + cozy blankets.
Love this App, subscribe. You won’t regret it if you love to write.
I’m going to the beach next week, and this little beauty is wonderful to help with UV recovery. It is full of skin brightening and healing goodies- like peptides that help with anti-aging and any dark spots, while also using Apple Stem Cells known to keep skin bright and healthy. Plus it smells like Apple Whiskey…for your face! I’m sorry, but who can beat that? I’m already a week in, and I braved up and took a kind-of clear sans-makeup picture to show some results. Love.
Rainy days and little French bistros are a delicious combination. If you’re ever around Charlotte, NC, this is a pretty cute place to try out.
Have a lovely, and hopefully sun-filled, weekend. xoxo, Laura.
1. There are plenty of shimmery highlighters out there, but this one is natural, and gives a dewy shimmer for a subtle glow for all skin tones- plus, the argan oil helps to keep skin moisturized while we glow. It’s a definite go-to for summer. (Josie Maran Illuminizer)
2. Keep your skin soft, hydrated, and protected with this MyChelle skin-loving, chemical-free, SPF. It also has a hint of natural coconut for some extra love. (MyChelle-SPF Sun Shield)
3. My absolute favorite BB cream- it protects against UVA/UVB rays with natural SPF 30, helps with anti-aging, gives your skin moisture, all while creating a lovely glow. Definitely a ‘foundation’ with the punch of a skin treatment. Love, love, love. (Tarte BB Cream)
4. Give your skin some silky ‘after-sun’ love with Savannah Bee Company’s Royal-Jelly Body Butter. Packed with goodies your skin needs after being out in the sun all day- like vitamins, lipids, and amino acids- it’s ‘naturally’ a must. The scent is amazing as well, with some ‘southern inspired’ goodness, pecan butter and blackberry. Yum. (Savannah Bee Body Butter)
5. Again, Josie Maran is a wonder and I’m a devout new fan. Her new Coconut Water Cheek Gelee’s are like summertime packed into tiny packages. If you have sensitive skin, like this girl, it is literally a blush from heaven- not to mention it also makes for a beautiful lip color. I’m a fan of ‘Poppy Paradise’, but I literally stood in Sephora forever trying to decide the best color. Amazing. xoxo. (Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelee)
5. Of course, a new favorite for beach days are all things ‘Daisy-inspired’ (courtesy of my obsession with The Great Gatsby). For extra sun protection I thought this lovely, Daisy-channeling, peach-hued J.Crew hat what would look lovely while catching up on some reading. (J.Crew summer hat)
xoxo. Glow-on loves.