I’d like to know, what are some of your favorite drugstore-priced natural products that you’ve come across? I’d love to hear what you guys have found as your ‘must-haves’! xo.
1. There are plenty of shimmery highlighters out there, but this one is natural, and gives a dewy shimmer for a subtle glow for all skin tones- plus, the argan oil helps to keep skin moisturized while we glow. It’s a definite go-to for summer. (Josie Maran Illuminizer)
2. Keep your skin soft, hydrated, and protected with this MyChelle skin-loving, chemical-free, SPF. It also has a hint of natural coconut for some extra love. (MyChelle-SPF Sun Shield)
3. My absolute favorite BB cream- it protects against UVA/UVB rays with natural SPF 30, helps with anti-aging, gives your skin moisture, all while creating a lovely glow. Definitely a ‘foundation’ with the punch of a skin treatment. Love, love, love. (Tarte BB Cream)
4. Give your skin some silky ‘after-sun’ love with Savannah Bee Company’s Royal-Jelly Body Butter. Packed with goodies your skin needs after being out in the sun all day- like vitamins, lipids, and amino acids- it’s ‘naturally’ a must. The scent is amazing as well, with some ‘southern inspired’ goodness, pecan butter and blackberry. Yum. (Savannah Bee Body Butter)
5. Again, Josie Maran is a wonder and I’m a devout new fan. Her new Coconut Water Cheek Gelee’s are like summertime packed into tiny packages. If you have sensitive skin, like this girl, it is literally a blush from heaven- not to mention it also makes for a beautiful lip color. I’m a fan of ‘Poppy Paradise’, but I literally stood in Sephora forever trying to decide the best color. Amazing. xoxo. (Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelee)
5. Of course, a new favorite for beach days are all things ‘Daisy-inspired’ (courtesy of my obsession with The Great Gatsby). For extra sun protection I thought this lovely, Daisy-channeling, peach-hued J.Crew hat what would look lovely while catching up on some reading. (J.Crew summer hat)
xoxo. Glow-on loves.
Hello Darlings. Hope your morning was roses.
I know you’ve heard of mixing your tinted moisturizer with your foundation, but why not mix it with something a little more powerful? While we fade into Fall, cooler weather means heavier moisturizers (so our skin doesn’t get crackle-y and dry)- and most of those on the market are filled with synthetics and perfumes that barely hold any light to what they say they are. The other day I posted about Argan oil and it’s many wonders. It is slammed with Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and Protein, which gives aging a serious run for its’ money and makes for a luxurious power-punch to mix in your foundation.
I’m in day four myself, adding about 3 drops of Acure’s Argan Oil (a little goes a long way) to my daily Amazon Clay-Tarte foundation. For one, it mixes beautifully and feels like satin, plus, it creates that lovely, natural, dewy look that I absolutely adore for year-round. It’s a great way to start the preventative measure of aging in your 20’s (because what you do now, shows later!), or start helping with any lines or wrinkles that have already made a stance. So give that wimpy tinted moisturizer the boot and add some power to your foundation routine!
Just a quick, skin trip, for you loves! xoxo.